Puravai Emergency Drinking Water is the longest lasting, drinking water in the market. Filtered, purified and then triple sealed using the highest standards, we ensure your water stays 100% BACTERIA FREE and ready to drink! Manufactured and water sourced in the USA! Available now! 20 year Shelf Life.
When it comes to emergency storage water, even one little bacterium in the water can multiply over time and become billions of bacteria. It’s called CFUs (or Colony Forming Units of Bacteria). Tested independently by one of the top labs in the world, our biggest competitor measured in at 3,330 CFUs per mL, yet when PURAVAI was tested by the same lab, the result: ZERO CFUs. That’s a HUGE deal because what that means is your PURAVAI water is able to remain safe to drink, even decades later!!
- No Seams: We use induction coils to melt a plastic seal on top of the bottle so there are absolutely no seams. This means water can’t get out and bacteria can’t get in until you open the bottle, even decades later.
- We work to adhere to government and military standards as much as possible.
- High Density Bottles: Our super thick bottles are built for the unpredictability of emergency situations. You can drop, scrape, or bump them, and your water stays protected.
- Floats: Even filled to the brim, our bottles are made to float in any water. You never have to worry about floods or dropping your water off the side of a boat.
- No Rotting: Because we use high density HDPE bottles, you don’t have to worry about mildew and mold forming and ruining your water supply.
- Waterproof: Because our bottle doesn’t rust, your water is protected against something as simple as broken pipes or even humidity in the air.
- Reusable: Puravai is made of the same material as U.S. military canteens and we added a lid that can be screwed on and off. So, you can drink portions of your water and close up the bottle throughout the day as well as refill your bottle again and again if needed.
- 100% Recyclable: Our HDPE #2 bottles are able to be recycled completely So, instead of overwhelming landfills, our bottles get re-purposed continuously.
Puravai Emergency Drinking Water meets the rigorous standards of Aqua Veritas™. Read more about the test results here.
For more about Sagan Life™ products, please review our products page.