BUILT TO LAST FOR DECADES!
No other packaged emergency storage water can compare to Puravai. Aluminum leaks over time, steel cans rust, pouched water punctures, and boxed water crushes. Manufactured to last for decades, our thick HDPE bottles are non-leaching.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- No Seams: We use induction coils to melt a plastic seal on top of the bottle so there are absolutely no seams. No seams mean water can’t get out and bacteria can’t get in until you open the bottle, even decades later.
- Triple Sealed: Our bottles have 3 levels of protection, an induction seal, a click tight lid, and a shrink wrapping over the lid to ensure no tampering. We work to adhere to government and military standards as much as possible.
- High-Density Bottles: Puravai bottles are super thick! They’re built for the unpredictability of emergency situations. You can drop, scrape, or bump them, and your water stays protected.
- Floats: Even filled to the brim, our bottles are made to float in any water. You never have to worry about floods or dropping your water off the side of a boat.
- No Rotting: Because we use high-density HDPE bottles, you don’t have to worry about mildew and mold forming and ruining your water supply.
- Waterproof: The rust proof bottle protects against something as simple as broken pipes or even humidity in the air.
- Reusable: Puravai is made of the same material as U.S. military canteens and we added a lid that screws on and off. So, you can drink portions of your water, close up the bottle as well as repeatedly refilling your bottle as needed.
- 100% Recyclable: Our HDPE #2 bottles are recyclable. So, instead of overwhelming landfills, our bottles get re-purposed continuously.
ALWAYS HAVE EMERGENCY DRINKING WATER AVAILABLE
Having a supply of long term emergency drinking water could possibly save your life and the lives of your family members should an unforeseen disaster contaminate local water supplies. Floods, earthquakes, power outages, terrorist attacks all leave homes and entire cities without potable water for days, weeks and months.
Puravai Emergency Drinking Water has a 20 year shelf life. It is 100% bacteria free, so it remains pure in the heavy duty, triple sealed, 1 liter container. It is the perfect solution when you need to take water with you in an emergency. Six Puravai 1 liter bottles come boxed together. The boxes are easy to stack and store.